1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Your participation in the Dinner4Two Cutting Edge Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), constitutes your agreement with all the terms and conditions in these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. Facebook is not affiliated with the Sponsor in any way.
2. ELIGIBILITY. You are eligible to enter the Sweepstakes if you are engaged; a legal resident of one of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, or Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec); and at least 18 years of age on the date you enter. You are not eligible to participate if 1) you are an employee, agent, or director of the Sponsor and its authorized distributors, and 2) immediate family member (spouse, domestic partner child, parent, sibling, in-law) or anyone domiciled with one of the individuals described above. Void in all other jurisdictions, where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER; ENTRY PERIOD; DRAWINGS. The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on August 15, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on September 15, 2020 (the “Entry Period”). If eligible, you may enter by completing and submitting the on-line entry form at www.Dinner4Two.com (https://woobox.com/q3snrd) and follow the prompts and instructions to enter all required information and to submit your entry.
Alternatively, you may enter by sending in a postcard with your name, address, phone number and email address to Cutting Edge Sweepstakes, ATTN: Marketing Department, 2115 Pinehurst Dr., Middleton, WI 53562.
Limit one (1) entry per person during the entire Entry Period and one Prize per person in the Sweepstakes.
For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” shall be defined as beginning at 12:00:00am CT and ending at 11:59:59pm CT. Entrants who do not follow all instructions, provide the required entry information, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. If you exceed more than one (1) entry (excluding extra entry earned), only the first entry received from you will qualify for the Sweepstakes; all others will be void. If the Sponsor believes, in its discretion, that excess entries were submitted for fraudulent purposes, you will be disqualified from participating in the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the individual who submitted an entry, such entry will be deemed made by the person named on the entry form. Proof of submission of an entry is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. All entries not in conformance with the Official Rules will be disqualified.
4. DRAWINGS. There will be one (1) random drawing conducted on or about September 15, 2020 resulting in one (1) individual being selected (subject to confirmation) as a winner of the Prize shown in Paragraph 5 below. Drawings will take place via Facebook.
5. PRIZES. There is one (1) prize available in this Sweepstakes. The prize consists of one (1) Precision Series III Knife Set. The complete set includes a bamboo knife block, chef’s knife, santoku knife, filet knife, paring knife, bread knife, carving knife, carving fork, sharpening steel, kitchen shears and eight (8) steak knives. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize is US $1,200. The Prize is not redeemable for cash, not exchangeable, not transferable, and not refundable. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes associated with the Prize.
6. NOTIFICATION; CERTAIN REQUIREMENTS TO RECEIVE PRIZE. Sponsor will attempt to contact the selected individual within five (5) business days of the drawing by telephone, text or email. Notification is deemed effective immediately upon sending of an email, text or placing a phone call. If a selected individual is found to be ineligible, declines to accept the Prize, or is unable to be contacted (including failing to return phone calls, texts or emails to Sponsor) within seven (7) business days of the drawing, at Sponsor’s election such person may be deemed to have forfeited any claim to receive a Prize and another entrant may be selected. To be confirmed as a winner, a selected individual will be required to present valid photo identification as proof of identity and furnish all information required for tax purposes. Additionally, selected individuals are required to sign and return within ten (10) business days of notification attempt an Affidavit of Eligibility and Official Acceptance Document. Canadian residents will be required to sign a Declaration of Compliance with Sweepstakes Rules and Liability and Publicity Release (“Declaration”) within ten (10) business days of notification attempt and must also answer a time-limited, mathematical skill testing question posed during a telephone interview or in person, without mechanical or other assistance as a prerequisite to being declared a winner or the Prize will be forfeited. If all the above documents are timely received and Sponsor confirms compliance with the Official Rules, the selected individual will be confirmed as a Prize winner. If any selected individual is unable to be confirmed as a winner, including not correctly answering the skill-testing question, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, his/her entitlement to a Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate entrant. Winner will have a maximum of forty-five 45) days from acceptance to commit to The Prize.
7. PUBLICITY; GRANT OF RIGHTS; PERSONAL INFORMATION. Except where prohibited by law, each winner consents to being photographed and/or videoed and/or audio recorded and the use of his or her name, place of residence, photograph, voice, likeness, image or any other aspect of his or her personality for any advertising and/or publicity by Sponsor and its advertising and promotional agencies, throughout the world, in all media and means now known or hereafter discovered, in perpetuity, without any notice, approval, additional compensation or other obligation and to release his or her name to persons requesting the names of the winners in the Sweepstakes. . By entering the Sweepstakes and voluntarily providing personal information, each entrant grants permission to Sponsor to collect and use of such information for the purpose of administering the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may share your personal information with partners and prize providers for the purpose of administering the Sweepstakes and fulfilling Prizes.
8. GENERAL. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or cancel the Sweepstakes and/or these Official Rules, in whole or in part, without prior notice and with no obligation or liability, if for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, whether due to fraud, technical difficulties, tampering or other causes outside the control of Sponsor. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor and Facebook including all officers, affiliates and representatives from any and all liability, claim, action, loss, damage or injury arising from participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of the terms of these Official Rules, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party, or like entry methods are void and disqualified.
9. SHARING OF INFORMATION. By entering this Sweepstakes, you consent to Sponsor sharing your information with its third party independent authorized distributors of the brand for their own marketing purposes.
10. DISPUTES. The interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules is governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin, USA. All disputes arising or connected to this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, without resort to a class action, exclusively by state or federal court located in the judicial district encompassing Madison, Wisconsin, USA. If there is a conflict between the laws of the State of Wisconsin, USA, and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Wisconsin, USA. All judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorney’s fees) associated with the participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, and/or consequential damages.
11. WINNER’S LIST. The name of the Winners will be posted at www.Dinner4Two.com. To receive a copy of the Winner’s List by mail, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Canadian residents should send an International Reply Coupon) to Sponsor’s address listed below. Limit one request per person; which should be marked “Dinner4Two Cutting Edge sweepstakes Winners List Request”. Requests must be received by December 31, 2020.
12. SPONSOR. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Hy Cite Enterprises, LLC (“Sponsor”), Hy Cite Enterprises, LLC, 3252 Pleasant View Road Middleton, WI 53562, USA.