Culinary Tools: 3 Qt, 4 Qt, 10.5” Skillet or Electric Skillet
- 2 Cups of Potatoes Cut on #3 Blade
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter
- ¼ Medium Onion Cut on #2 Blade
- ¼ Cup of Celery Cut on #1 Blade
- 2 Teaspoons of Salt (Celtic Sea Salt is Best)
- 1 Cup of Water
- ½ Teaspoon of Pepper
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Tablespoon of Flour
- 1 Tablespoons of Parsley
- 2 – 8 Oz. bottles of clam juice in place of water
- 2 – 6 Oz. Cans of Clams with water
Before you begin cooking, chop all of the vegetables with your food cutter machine. Next, preheat a unit on medium heat (350 with the Electric Skillet) and add the onion and butter and cook until the onions are tender.
Then add salt, pepper and flour and cook for a few minutes until the flour is browned. Add parsley, celery, potatoes and water (and clam juice for chowder) and mix thoroughly while leaving the unit on medium heat. Seal the lid and cook until the valve whistles and then reduce the heat to low until the potatoes are tender. (Approximately 15 minutes) Add milk and clams, and heat thoroughly!