- 6 oz goat cheese
- ½ purple onion cut julienned
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup concord grape jelly
- ¼ cup red wine like a Cabernet
- 20 Readymade tarts (look in the baking section next to readymade graham cracker crusts)
- Egg wash mix 1 egg and Tablespoon water
- 1 bunch Italian parsley chopped
Sauté onion and olive oil in the 8’ skillet for 3 minutes on medium high temperature. Add jelly and wine stir and cook for additional 3 minutes. Transfer to a blender and pulse for 2 minutes. You want this to have a chunky constituency. And let it cool to room temperature.
Cut small half moon pieces of goat cheese and place in each tart. Top with onion marmalade. Garnish with Parsley.
Egg wash and put in oven for 3 minutes on 350.