New York Dog
- 2 cups sauerkraut
- Mustard to taste
Garnish each hot dog with ½ cup sauerkraut and mustard to taste.
- Santoku Knife
- 8-inch Skillet with Cover
- Food Cutter (Cone # 1)
- ½ cup red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- ½ cup green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- ½ cup orange bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- ½ cup red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon beef flavored bouillon
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded with Cone # 1
Using the Santoku Knife cut vegetables according to directions. Place all the ingredients, except the cheese, into the 8-inch Skillet with the cover on and the Redy-cook valve open. Cook at medium-high heat. When the valve whistles (about 10 minutes,) close it and reduce heat to medium. Cook for 10 additional minutes. Shred the cheddar cheese with the Food Cutter (Cone # 1). Place bell pepper mixture over hot dogs and sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.