- 1 pound of cooked pinto beans, drained
- 1½ cups small diced bacon
- 1 pound (½kg) of pork cut into medium cubes
- ¾ cup of chopped white onion
- 1½ cups of chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup thinly sliced jalapenos
- ¼ cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1½ cup sliced hot dog
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cups pork cracklings
- 4 clove of garlic
- Preheat the 6-quart Dutch Oven at medium-high temperature for 3 minutes. Add the bacon and stir for 1 minute. Add the pork and stir for 2 minutes. Reduce temperature to medium-low, cover with the Redy-cook valve closed and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add onion, tomato, teaspoon minced garlic, jalapenos, sundried tomatoes and hot dog; stir for 1 minute. Add chicken broth, whole cloves, cilantro, bay leaf, cracklings, garlic clove and beans; stir well.
- Cover with the valve closed and cook for 4 minutes. Increase the temperature to medium and cook for 1 minute. Serve with tortillas.