- 1 pound turkey breasts, ground
- 1 cup red onion, cut into small cubes
- 1 (28-ounce) can baked beans
- 1 cup smoked barbeque sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 dash cloves, ground
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat 10½-inch Skillet at medium-high temperature for 3 minutes. Reduce temperature to medium and add turkey—previously seasoned with salt and pepper. Cover with the Redi-Temp valve closed and cook for 3 minutes. Stir, cover and cook for 3 extra minutes.
- Add onion and stir for 1 minute. Add beans and remaining ingredients; stir for 1 minute. Reduce temperature to low, cover and cook for 5 minutes. Serve with your favorite rice.