- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 8 eggs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- ½ cup onion, julienned
- ¼ cup green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 tomato, julienned
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season shredded chicken with salt and pepper to taste. In the 3-quart Mixing Bowl, beat eggs with the Precision Series Whisk.
- Preheat olive oil in the 12-inch Gourmet Skillet at medium-high temperature, for 3 minutes or until hot.
- Sauté shredded chicken, garlic and onion for 1 minute, while stirring. Add green bell pepper and tomato, and continue stirring for 2 minutes.
- Pour beaten eggs into the skillet, and cook for 4 more minutes. Enjoy with tortillas.
Chef’s Tip: This recipe is also perfect to make breakfast tacos. Just add shredded lettuce and your favorite salsa.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Shredded Chicken & Eggs,