Culinary Tools: 8” Skillet, 10.5” Skillet or Electric Skillet
- 2 – 5 Fresh Tilapia Filets
- 1/4 – 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Paprika (Optional for extra color)
- 1 – 2 Green or Red Bell Peppers Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 – 1 Teaspoon Ground Oregano
- 1 – Medium Tomato thinly sliced
- 1 – 2 Lemons Thinly Sliced
Place the cold fish filets in an appropriate sized skillet depending on number of filets you are cooking. Next sprinkle the oregano and paprika over the filets and place the pepper, tomato and lemon slices on top. Turn the heat to medium until the Redy-cook Valve whistles steadily and then turn the stove off. Let the fish stand in the skillet for 5 – 8 minutes.
Place the filets on plates and serve!