- 2-quart Mixing Bowl
- 10½-inch Skillet with Cover
- Bamboo Cutting Board
- Santoku Knife
- 8-inch Gourmet Skillet
- Precision Series Spatula
- 4 tilapia filets
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 4 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Mango Salsa Ingredients:
- 1 cup mango, small diced
- ½ cup red bell pepper, small diced
- ½ cup green bell pepper, small diced
- ¼ cup red onion, small diced
- ½ cup corn kernels
- 1 lime, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- In the 2-quart Mixing Bowl, combine all mango salsa ingredients; set aside.
- Season tilapia fillets with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Preheat the 10½-inch Skillet at medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Reduce temperature to low, add filets and cook for 3 minutes. Using the Spatula, turn fillets over, pour orange juice, cover with the Redy-cook® valve closed and cook for 3 extra minutes.
- Preheat the 8-inch Gourmet Skillet at medium-high temperature for 3 minutes. Add sugar snap peas and garlic; sauté at medium temperature for 2 minutes, while constantly stirring.
- Top tilapia with mango salsa. Serve with sautéed snap peas and your favorite rice.