- 10 ½ in Skillet
- Cutting Board
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- 2 Cornish Game Hens
- 2 tsp Fresh Thyme
- 1 Cup White Wine – Pinot Grigio
- 1 White Onion Large Dice
- 2 Carrots Large Dice
- 2 Stalks Celery
- Salt and Pepper TT
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 tsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Stuff hens with fig stuffing.
- Heat 10 ½in Skillet to medium-high heat.
- Sear Hens on each side for 5 minutes.
- Deglaze (adding the wine to remove the crispy bits from the bottom) with white wine.
- Remove Hens and cover bottom of the Skillet with Onions, Carrots, and Celery.
- Place Hens on top of bed of Vegetables and cover with the valve open.
- When the Redy-cook© Valve whistles close the valve and reduce heat to the lowest heat.
- Cook for 35 minutes on lowest heat.
- Remove vegetables and hens form pan, set aside to rest.
- Add white wine to pan, butter and salt to taste. Stir to combine and get all bits from the bottom of the pan, about 2 mins.