- Cutting Board
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoons
- 2 Quart Sauce Pan
- 1 Stalks Celery Small Diced
- ½ Small White Onion Small Diced
- 1 Cup Dried Fig Small Diced
- 1tsp Chicken Base
- 3 Cups Foccacia Bread (cut into small cubes)
- ½ Cup Water
- Heat your sauce pan to a medium low heat.
- Add your Celery and White Onion.
- Let sweat for 2 minutes (or until onions become translucent).
- Add your Figs and Chicken Base cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add your Bread and your Water and cook until all the water has absorbed into the bread about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and cover.