- 3-quart Saucepan with Cover
- Chef’s Knife
- 8-quart Mixing Bowl with lid
- 2 ½ pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup celery, chopped
- ¼ cup green bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- ½ cup frozen corn, cooked according to package directions
- 1/8 cup cilantro
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup fat free Italian dressing
- ½ tablespoon chili powder
- ¼ tablespoon ground cumin
Following the specifications, cut the vegetables with the Chef’s Knife. In the 3-quart Saucepan add the potatoes, 3 ounces of water and salt. Cover and cook with the Redy-cook valve open. Once the valve whistles, close it, reduce heat to low, and cook for 5 minutes.
In the 8-quart Mixing Bowl, combine the cooked potatoes with the salad dressing, chili powder, cumin, celery, bell pepper, green onion, corn, and cilantro. Stir carefully. Cover the bowl and refrigerate the salad; take out 20 minutes before serving.