- 1½ cups cooked chicken, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2½ pounds green beans
- ½ cup onion, julienned
- 1 cup red pepper, julienned
- ¼ cup sliced ??almonds (optional)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat 12-inch Gourmet Skillet with 2 teaspoons olive oil over medium-high heat for 3 minutes or until the oil is hot.
- Add beans, onions and red peppers; sauté for 2 minutes, while stirring.
- Add chicken and continue stirring for 2 minutes. Add sliced ??almonds and stir for 1 more minute.
- Place chicken and vegetables in the 5-quart Mixing Bowl. Season with lime juice, salt and pepper to taste. Stir well and serve immediately.