- Bamboo Cutting Board
- Chef’s Knife
- Royal Cutter (cones # 2, 4 and 5)
- 5-quart Mixing Bowl
- 3-quart Mixing Bowl
- 3-quart Dutch Oven with Cover
- 2 pounds skirt steak
- ½ cup white vinegar
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, cut into long strips
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, cut into long strips
- 2 cups leaf lettuce, cut into long strips
- 2 cups ??cucumber, sliced with Cone #5
- 1 cup tomato, julienned and seeded
- ½ cup red onion, julienned with Cone #2
- ¼ cup feta cheese crumbles
- Lime juice to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- 1 cup avocado sliced ??
- ½ cup radishes, sliced with Cone #4
- Black pepper and oregano to taste
- With the Chef’s Knife, cut lettuce and tomatoes. Using the Salad Cutter, cut the other ingredients with indicated cones.
- In 5-quart Mixing Bowl, add all the vegetables except avocado; mix well.
- In 3-quart Mixing Bowl, add beef and marinade with the vinegars and black pepper; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In the pot add the beef with the marinated sauce, bay leaf and 1 cup of water; cook at medium-high temperature with the Redi-Temp® valve open until it whistle (6 minutes). Reduce heat to low, and when the valve stops whistling, close it and cook for 40 minutes. Shred beef using 2 forks.
- Add the shredded beef over vegetable mixture. Pour lime and olive oil to taste.
- Cut avocado and arrange slices on top. Sprinkle cheese, let stand 10 minutes and serve.
Chef’s Note: Before serving, you can sprinkle oregano to taste.