- 4-quart Dutch Oven with Cover
- 8” Skillet with Cover
- Chef’s Knife
- 1-quart Mixing Bowl
- ½ pound chicken breasts, fat trimmed
- ½ tablespoon garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ small onion, peeled (approx. 2 ounces)
- ½ pound broccoli
- ½ (10.75 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ (7.6 ounce) can low-fat table cream
- ¼ cup non-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- Salt to taste
Fill half of the 4-quart Dutch Oven with water. Add chicken breasts, garlic cloves and onion; cover and cook at medium-high heat with the Redi-Temp valve open.
When the valve whistles, add salt to taste and stir. Cover Dutch Oven again, close the valve and reduce temperature to low; cook for 15 minutes. Set chicken broth aside.
When chicken breasts have cooled down shred them and place them in the 10 ½” Skillet. Divide broccoli into florets and slice the stems with the Chef’s Knife; place them over the chicken. Add ¼ cup of the reserved broth.
In the 1-quart Mixing Bowl, combine cream of mushroom soup with the ¼ can of table cream. Spread this mixture over the chicken and broccoli. Top with non-fat mozzarella cheese and sprinkle breadcrumbs.
Cover and cook at medium temperature with the Redi-Temp valve open. When it whistles, close it and turn heat off if you have an electric stove. If you have a gas stove, let dish cook for 5 extra minutes and turn heat off.
Serve hot and enjoy!