- 2quart Sauce Pan
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Cup
- 5 Large Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 2 Ounces Water
- 1tsp Fresh Rosemary
- 1tsp Fresh Thyme
- ¼ Cup finely chopped flat leaf Parsley
- 5Tbs Butter
- ½ Cup Buttermilk
- Salt and Pepper TT
- Cut the Potatoes into small cubes
- Place Potatoes into 2Quart Saucepan
- Add Water to the Pan
- Turn onto Medium-high heat and cover with the valve open
- When the Redy-cook© Valve whistles close the valve and reduce heat to the lowest heat.
- Cook for 20mins on low.
- While the potatoes are cooking mince the Herbs
- When the Potatoes are fork tender add Butter, Buttermilk, Herbs and mash the Potatoes with the Masher.
Season with Salt and Pepper TT.