- 10½-inch skillet with Cover
- Slotted Turner (6-piece Kitchen Tool Set)
- Bamboo Cutting Board
- Carving Knife
- 5-quart Mixing Bowl
- 1½ pounds chicken breasts
- 1 green mix salad bag (6 oz)
- 1 cup mandarin wedges
- 1 cup walnuts halves
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Cranberry Dressing Ingredients:
- 2 cups cranberries
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup champagne vinegar
1. Preheat the skillet at medium-high for 3 minutes. Add chicken breasts, previously seasoned with salt and pepper, and cook 5 minutes for one side with cover ajar.
2. With the Spatula, flip the chicken pieces and reduce temperature to low; cover with valve closed and cook for 12 minutes.
3. With the Carving Knife, slice the chicken.
4. Blend all cranberry dressing ingredients until reaches salad dressing consistency.
5. In the bowl add green mix salad and half of the dressing; mix well. Add mandarin and walnuts; combine.
6. Serve salad with chicken slices on top and pour the other half of the dressing to taste.