- 10 1/2″ Skillet
- Junior Steamer/Colander
- Chef’s Knife
- 2 pounds large shrimp, pre-cooked and without tail
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomatoe sauce
- 14 ounces ketchup
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 can chipotle chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground pepper
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 lime (freshly squeezed)
- Salt to taste
Wash shrimp thoroughly and drain using the Junior Colander. Pre-heat the 10 1/2″ Skillet to medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add garlic and onion, previously chopped with the Chef’s Knife; cook for 3 minutes while stirring constantly. Add tomato sauce, ketchup, orange juice, and the chipotle chiles; mix well. Add the shrimp; season with salt and pepper.
Stir in the cilantro and squeeze the lime over the mixture; combine. Cover and leave the Redi-Temp valve open. When it whistels, close it and remove shrimp from heat.
Serve as an appetizer or over brown or white rice.
Special “THANKS” to our distributor B. Camacho for sharing this delicious recipe with us!