What would the holidays be without that beloved Christmas movie, How The Grinch Stole Christmas with sweet and adorable Cindy Lou Who, The Grinch and his trusty stead Max?
When you’re looking for a healthy appetizer to add to your holiday celebration try adding our adorable Grinch Santa hat appetizers. They’re sure to start a conversation at your holiday party; add these fun trivia questions to keep everyone laughing and talking about their favorite moments from the movie.
1. Where do the Who’s live?
2. Where does the Grinch live?
3. Why did the Grinch hate Christmas?
4. Who does the Grinch dress up as before he steals all the Who’s Christmas presents?
5. Here’s the question that melted the Grinch’s heart, “I told The Grinch that nobody should be alone on Christmas.” Who said it?
6. As the Grinch ransacked Whoville what was the first thing to go?
8. The Grinch cleaned out the icebox. He even took the last can of what?
7. Although the Grinch disliked many things about Christmas, what was the one thing he liked least of all?
8. How did the Grinch know that he hadn’t stopped Christmas?
•1 grapefruit – Base for Santa Grinch picks
•2 Bananas – fury part of Santa hat
•Mini Marshmallows – For the tip of Santa’s hat and garnish
•Strawberries – For Santa’s hat
•Green grapes – For The Grinch
•Decorative tooth picks
1.Cut the grapefruit in half. Cut the bananas in ¼ slices. Cut the top of the strawberries off creating a flat surface. Cut one end of the grapes off to create a flat surface.
2.Assembly – take your tooth pick and gently thread on a mini marshmallow followed by the strawberry, pointed side goes next to marshmallow. Next add the banana and then the grape. Stick these in the grapefruit. We used a little parsley for garnish and sprinkle with red sanding sugar to complete the festive Grinch look.
Life is Delicious!