Beef and Chicken saute Dinner4Two
- Bamboo Cutting Board
- Carving Knife
- Chef’s Knife
- 3-quart Mixing Bowl
- Junior Colander
- 1 pound sirloin cut into small strips
- 1 pound chicken breasts cut into small strips
- 1 cup red bell pepper julienned
- 1 cup green bell pepper julienned
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper julienned
- 1 cup white onions julienned
- ¼ cup jalapeño seeded, julienned
- 1 cup Mojo Criollo marinade
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Using the Carving Knife, cut sirloin and chicken. With the Chef’s Knife, cut the vegetables.
- In the bowl add sirloin and chicken strips and marinade; mix well, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Drain with the colander the marinated meat and reserve the marinade.
- Preheat Wok with olive oil at medium-high temperature for 3 minutes. Add strained meat and cook for 3 minutes while occasionally stirring.
- Reduce temperature to medium, add remaining ingredients and cook for 4 minutes. Add reserved marinade and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Serve with your favorite rice.