- 1½-quart Saucepan
- 8-quart Mixing Bowl
- 10½-inch Skillet with Cover
Cooking time: 1 hour and 10 minutes Yield: 6 servings
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups 2% milk
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 cup 2% Cottage cheese
- 1 cup low-moisture, part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 9 lasagna noodles, precooked
- 1½ pounds fresh or thawed frozen medium shrimps (peeled, deveined, tail off, and cooked)
- 12 ounce crabmeat, flaked
In the 1½-quart Saucepan, melt butter at medium heat. Add flour; stir until well blended. Gradually add milk, mixing well after each addition. Bring to a boil at medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in Parmesan cheese; set aside.
In the 8-quart Mixing Bowl, combine spinach, Cottage cheese, 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese, and nutmeg.
In the 10½-inch Skillet, add ¼ cup water and olive oil; tilt in circular motion until covering the inside walls. Arrange 3 noodles on the bottom of the skillet and add a layer each of the Parmesan sauce, shrimps, crabmeat, and spinach mixture. Repeat three times, and top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Cover with Redy-cook valve open. When it whistles, reduce heat to low, close valve, and cook for 30 minutes.