- Paring Knife
- Chef’s Knife
- 3-quart Mixing Bowl
- 1-quart Mixing Bowl
- 4-quart Wok with Cover
- Carving Knife
- 2 cups mango, peeled, seeded and cut into stripes
- 1 cup pineapple, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup green onion, cut into stripes
- 2 cups red bell pepper, cut into stripes
- 2 cups Portobello mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup toasted almonds, chopped
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- With the Paring Knife, peel mango. Using the Chef’s Knife, cut fruits, vegetables and almonds according to instructions. Add all these ingredients in the 3-quart Mixing Bowl.
- In the 1-quart Mixing Bowl, pour pineapple juice, soy sauce, ground ginger and black pepper; mix well.
- Preheat the Wok for 3 minutes at medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts and sauté for 5 minutes each side with cover ajar. Turn the stove off and remove chicken breasts.
- Using the Carving Knife, cut chicken into stripes.
- Turn the stove back on at medium-high temperature. Add chicken stripes and the other ingredients; stir well for 3 minutes. Reduce temperature to medium-low, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve over brown rice.