- 1 – Tablespoon of Honey or AgaveNectar
- 1 – Tablespoon Tarragon (Fresh is Best)
- 1 – Cup Cranberry Apple Juice
- 4 – 6 Butterfly Cut Pork Chops
- 1/2 – Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 – Tablespoon Fresh Parsley
- 2 – Teaspoons Corn Starch
- 2 – Cups of Brown Rice
First cook the rice with 1 cup rice – 2 cups of water on medium heat until the valve sounds. Then reduce the heat to low for 20 -30 minutes
Preheat the skillet on medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and cook for approximately 4 minutes. Flip the chops over and cook for 4 more minutes or until no longer pink on the inside. Transfer the chops to a plate and set aside.
Combine the juice and the cornstarch in a bowl and stir until the cornstarch is fully dissolved. Add the juice mixture into the skillet and leave the unit on medium heat. The pan will begin to deglaze as the juice begins to thicken. Add all remaining ingredients and stir until it is slightly thickened. Return the pork chops to the skillet, spoon the sauce over them and cook on medium-low for 10-15 minutes or until tender.