- Zest of 1 Meyer Lemon
- 1/4 Cup of chopped red onions ( 1/4 inch dice )
- 1 tsp of Chopped Garlic
- 1 tbsp of Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Cup of juice from 1 Meyer Lemon
- 1 tsp of fresh chopped thyme
- 1 tbsp of Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Cup of Vermont’s Maple syrup
- 1 Cup of canola oil
- 1/2 Cup of Extra Virgin Oil
In a food processor place all of the ingredients except for the canola & olive oil. Pulse a few times until mixed. Combine both oils together. Pour oil in a thin stream into the food processor on low speed. Mix until well combined.
Use about 1/4 cup or 2 ounces per salad mix.
This recipe came from Dinner4Two’s Signature Chef Joe Rego – follow him on Twitter @ChefJoeRego!