- Food Cutter (Cone #4)
- Chef’s Knife
- Carving Knife
- Round Grill
- 5-quart Mixing Bowl
- 2 (8-ounce approx.) large carrots, sliced (Cone #4)
- 1 ½ tablespoons tarragon, chopped
- 1 ½ tablespoons chives, chopped
- ½ (12-ounce approx.) cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (8-ounce) piece beef sirloin steak
- 2 ½ tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- ½ (10-ounce) bag of mixed salad greens
- 1 ½ ounces feta cheese, crumbled
With the Food Cutter, slice the carrots with the Cone #4. With the Chef’s Knife, cut the tarragon, chives and tomatoes according to the instructions on the ingredients’ list.
Preheat Round Grill for 3 minutes at medium-high heat. Add steaks and pour 1 tablespoon of vinaigrette on top; cook for 4 minutes each side or until desired doneness. Place meat on a cutting board and let it rest for 5 minutes. In the 5-quart Mixing Bowl, add mixed salad greens, carrots, tomatoes, herbs and remaining dressing; mix well. With the Carving Knife, slice steak against the grain into thin strips. Serve the green salad with steak strips on top; sprinkle with feta cheese.