- 3-quart Dutch Oven with Cover
- Junior Steamer/Colander
- Santoku Knife
- Paring Knife
- 10½-inch Skillet with Cover
- ½ pound small yellow potatoes
- 1 eggs, boiled
- 1 cup onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 ½ cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 ½ tablespoons yellow hot pepper paste (Mirasol Chile)
- 1 slice of bread, soaked in milk
- 1 cups chicken stock
- ½ cup clam juice
- 4 ounces walnuts, ground
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Fill half of the 3-quart Dutch Oven with water. Place the Junior Steamer/Colander on top and fill it with potatoes; cover with the Redy-cook valve open and cook at medium-high heat. When the valve whisles (about 10 minutes), close it and reduce temperature to meduim-low. Cook for 20 minutes or until potatoes are cooked. Remove potatoes and set aside.
Place egg in the Colander; cover with valve closed and cook at medium heat for 15 minutes.
With the Santoku Knife, cut the vegetables accordingly to specifications on ingredients list. Using the Paring Knife, peel and devein the shrimps.
Preheat the 10½-inch Skillet at medium temperature for 3 minutes. Add onions. Reduce temperature to medium-low and sauté while stirring for 10 minutes or untill golden brown. Add tomatoes and yellow hot pepper paste; stir well for 2 minutes. Place the bread soaked in milk and chicken stock; stir well. Cover with valve open and cook at medium temperature. When it whistles (5 minutes), add enough clam juice to make a sauce; mix well. Add shrimps to the mixture; cover with valve open and cook until it whistles (5 minutes). Stir in walnuts and serve with ½ a boiled egg, yellow potatoes and white rice.