- ½ lb fresh cranberries
- ½ cup Red wine
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 can Cranberry mold, chilled
- 1 container Whipped Cream Cheese, chilled
- Candied pecans, crushed for garnish
“Build” the Salad:
- Bottom layer – Cranberry mold slice
- Middle layer – 1 tbsp. Whipped cream cheese
- Top layer – 1 tbsp. whole Cranberries
- Crushed candied nuts as garnish
In a 1.5quart saucepan add cranberries, sugar and wine cook for 12 min at med heat. Cool for at least 10min. It needs to reach room temperature.
Open cranberry mold and slide onto cutting board and slice into 1.5 “ squares top layer whipped cream cheese and top with red wine cranberry sauce.
Chop the candied pecans and sprinkle over red wine cranberry sauce for garnish.
Make 3 squares per person.