- ¼ Butternut wedge, finely shredded
- ¼ Green Cabbage wedge, finely shredded
- ¼ Purple Cabbage wedge, finely shredded
- Whole Blueberries for garnish
- Candied Pecans for garnish, rough chop
In large bowl, finely shred the butternut and cabbages into fine matchstick slices. Toss together with the Blueberry vinaigrette. Garnish each serving with whole blueberries and sprinkle with candied pecans.
Blueberry Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- ½ pint fresh Blueberries
- ¼ cup EVOO
- ¼ Cup tsp White Wine Vinegar
- ¼ Cup honey
- Juice of whole lime, about 2 teaspoon
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Pinch pepper
Put in a blender blueberries, vinegar, lime juice, honey and salt & Pepper. Blend for about 2 min and slowly add the olive oil for a smooth consistency.