- Junior Steamer/Colander
- Chef’s Knife
- 3-Quart Mixing Bowl
- 1 Cup tomatoes, diced
- ¼ Cup onions, diced
- 1 Jalapeno pepper, seedless and diced
- ¼ Cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can cactus, or 1 ½ cups fresh cactus
- Juice of 1 lime (freshly squeezed)
- 2/3 Teaspoons garlic cloves, minced
Wash and drain the cactus using the Junior Steamer/Colander. Cut tomatoes, onions, jalapeno peppers, and cilantro with the Chef’s Knife. Place all ingredients in the 3-Quart Mixing Bowl; gently stir until thoroughly mixed. Leave in the refrigerator for 1 hour prior to serving.
1 thought on “Cactus Salad”
i want it
Comments are closed.