Traditional Turkey Stuffing
You have to try this, our delicious turkey stuffing…so much better than from a box and it’s EASY! Gotta love easy, especially during the holidays!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup Gala apples, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- ¼ cup white onion, diced
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 pound bread, diced
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 Preheat the 6-quart Dutch Oven with oil at medium-high temperature for 3 minutes. Add apples, celery and onion; stir. Reduce temperature to low, cover with the Redy-cook valve closed and cook for 5 more minutes.
- 2 In the 5-quart Mixing Bowl, add bread pieces, beaten eggs and salt; stir well.
- 3 Add bread mixture and chicken broth to the Dutch oven; stir well. Cover with the valve closed and cook at low temperature for 3 minutes. Stuff or serve turkey with this mixture.