- 2 Mangoes peeled, seeded and chopped
- 4 large Roma Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 large Garlic Cloves, minced
- Half a Medium Red Onion, chopped
- 5 Tbl Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, finely chopped (for less heat cut out ribs and seeds)
- 1 Anaheim Pepper, ribs and seeds removed and chopped
- 3 Tbl Lime Juice
- 3 Tbl Pineapple Juice
- 1 Tbl Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Salt
In a medium bowl combine mangoes, tomatoes, onion, jalapeno pepper and Anaheim pepper; set aside. In another bowl combine lime juice, pineapple juice, garlic, olive oil and salt. Mix both bowls together, cover and let sit in refrigerator for at least an hour.
Chef’s Notes: The longer the flavors have a chance to mingle the better and bolder the flavor. This also makes a great topping for grilled chicken, pork chops, fish and grilled hot dogs.