Culinary Tools: Chef’s Knife, Filet Knife, 2-quart Mixing Bowl, Porcelain Enameled Cast Iron Double Griddle, 4 Kebab Skewers
- 1 cup red onion, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 cup green zucchini, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 cup yellow peppers, cut into 1” slices
- 1 cup whole cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup Portobella mushrooms, cut into 1” cubes
- ¾ pound Mahi-Mahi, cut into 2” cubes
- 1 tablespoon fresno peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 lime freshly squeezed]
Using the Chef’s Knife, cut all vegetables according to the instructions on the ingredients list. With the Filet Knife, slice Mahi-Mahi into 2” thick cubes. Insert sequences of vegetables and Mahi-Mahi in the skewers; season with salt and pepper to taste.
In the 2-quart Mixing Bowl combine all ingredients for sauce; mix well and set aside. Preheat the Porcelain Double Griddle at medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Place kebabs on the griddle; using a basting brush, coat each kebab with some of the sauce. Cook each side for 3 minutes or until desired doneness. Serve with remaining sauce over top.