- Paring Knife
- Chef’s Knife
- Carving Knife
- 2-piece Mixing Bowls (2½-quart & 4-quart)
- Slotted Spoon (6-piece Kitchen Tool Set)
- 4 ripe avocados, halved, pitted
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 pounds large shrimp, cleaned, cooked
- ½ cup fat free Crème fra che, fresh
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander seeds
- ¼ cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- Salt and black pepper to taste
With the Paring Knife cut the avocados in half and remove pit.
With the Chef’s Knife, chop cilantro and basil. With the Carving Knife, cut the shrimps in half the long way, then into large chunks. Place them in the 2½-quart Mixing Bowl.
In the 4-quarter Mixing Bowl, add all the ingredients but avocado; mix using the Slotted Spoon. Stuff each halved avocado with this mixture; serve right away or refrigerate for 1 hour.