- 4-quart Dutch Oven with Cover
- Chef’s Knife
- 4-quart Wok
- 2 cups white rice
- 3 cups water
- 1½ cups leek, thinly sliced
- ½ cup green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces crab meat, drained
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
In the 4-quart Dutch Oven, add the rice and water. Cover and cook at medium-high heat with the Redi-Temp valve open. When the valve whistles (in about 11 minutes), close it and reduce temperature to low; continue cooking for another 11 minutes or until rice is cooked. Remove rice from saucepan and let cool off.
Using the Chef’s Knife, cut leek, green onions, garlic and ginger as specified on the ingredients’ list.
Preheat the Wok at medium-high heat for 4 minutes. Add vegetable oil and heat it for 1 minute. Add sliced vegetables and sauté for 4 minutes while continuously stirring. Add cooled rice and continue cooking at the same temperature for 4 more minutes; stir constantly. Add the soy sauce, vinegar, beaten eggs, and crab meat. Cook for more 4 minutes; mix continuously. Turn off stove and mix in the lime juice and sesame oil.