- 14-inch Paella Pan with Cover
- Chef’s Knife
- 1 ½ pounds chicken thighs and legs
- ½ cup orange bell pepper, small diced
- ½ cup red bell pepper, small diced
- ¼ cup onion, small diced
- 1 ½ tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¾ cup short grain white rice
- 1 ½ cups low-fat chicken stock
- 1 cup mango, diced
- 1 bay leaf
- ¼ cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
Preheat Paella Pan at medium-high heat for about 6 minutes (add a few drops of water to the pan; they will bounce and sizzle when the right temperature has been met). Place chicken thighs and legs in the Paella Pan and cook each side at medium heat for 10 minutes. Remove chicken and extra fat from pan.
Return pan to the stove and cook peppers, onion, garlic, and red pepper flakes at medium heat for 4 minutes. Add rice and fully mix with the vegetables. Add chicken stock and remaining ingredients; place browned chicken around the pan.
Cover the pan with the Redy-cook valve open and cook at medium-high heat until the valve whistles (about 11 minutes). Close the valve, reduce heat to medium-low and let mixture cook for 9 more minutes or until rice and chicken are done.