- Bamboo Cutting Board
- Chef’s Knife
- 10-inch Skillet with Cover
- 8-inch Skillet with Cover
- 4 cups sweet potato diced
- ½ cup onions diced
- 2 pounds chicken breast
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup cranberries
- Cut all ingredients.
- Preheat the 10-inch Skillet at medium-high for 3 minutes, add chicken breasts (previously seasoned with salt and pepper) and cook for 5 minutes one side cover ajar.
- Turn and reduce temperature to low; cover with valve closed and cook for 12 minutes.
- Preheat the 8-inch Skillet at medium-high for 3 minutes, add sweet potatoes, onions and olive oil; sauté for 2 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to low, add orange juice and cranberries; cover with valve closed and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add sweet potato mixture over the chicken breasts and serve.