- Chef’s Knife
- Carving Knife
- Bamboo Cutting Board
- 10½-inch Skillet with Cover
- 5-quart Mixing Bowl
- ½ cup onion, julienned
- 1 cup red peppers, sliced
- 1 cup green peppers, sliced
- 1 pound skirt steak, sliced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (6oz) bag salad mix
- 1 cup ranch dressing, low-fat
- ½ cup red salsa
- 1 cup Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Using the Chef’s Knife cut vegetables and with the Carving Knife, cut steak.
- Season meat with salt, pepper, cumin and chili powder.
- Preheat Skillet at medium-high for 4 minutes. Add meat and cook for 3 minutes. Reduce temperature to low and add onion and peppers; cover and cook with the valve closed for 5 extra minutes.
- In the 5-quart Mixing Bowl, combine salad mix, ranch dressing and red salsa.
- In a platter, place salad mix, then steak and peppers and top with cheese. Serve with tortilla chips.