- Chef’s Knife
- Bamboo Cutting Board
- Pizza Pan (7-piece Bakeware Set)
- Grapes, halved
- Orange wedges
- Strawberries, sliced
- Pineapple, diced
- Kiwifruit, sliced
- 1 pound refrigerated cookie dough
- 1 cup strawberry cream cheese, low-fat
- ¼ cup flour
- Cooking spray
- Cut fruits.
- Grease Pizza Pan with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven at 350 °F.
- Form a ball with cookie dough. On a flat surface, spread flour. Using a rolling pin, flatten dough into a disk that fits on the Pizza Pan (leave a ½-inch space between dough and the pan’s edge). Bake for 22 minutes.
- Remove dough from oven and allow cooling off completely (between 10 to 15 minutes).
- Spread cream cheese over cookie dough.
- Add each fruit to the pizza.
- Slice and serve.