- Bamboo Cutting Board
- Chef’s Knife
- 4-quart Dutch Oven with Cover
- 10½-inch Skillet
- Slotted Turner (6-piece Kitchen Tool Set)
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 1 cup banana peppers, sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 12 white corn tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (26-ounce) can low-fat cream of mushrooms
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2½ cups shredded Chihuahua cheese
- Slice banana peppers.
- Pour 4 cups water into the Dutch Oven. Cover with the Redy-cook® valve open and cook at medium-high heat for 6 minutes, or until the valve whistles. Add chicken breasts, reduce temperature to low, cover with the valve closed and cook for 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove chicken breasts and shred them with 2 forks.
- Add 1 teaspoon olive oil to the skillet and preheat at medium-high for 3 minutes or until oil is very hot. Cover skillet with 6 tortillas and brown them for 30 seconds on each side. Remove from skillet, add another teaspoon olive oil and brown remaining tortillas. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add butter, cream of mushrooms, heavy whipping cream, peppers and chicken; stir well and cook at medium heat for 5 minutes.
- To serve each plate, add one tortilla, one layer chicken mixture and one layer shredded cheese. Repeat two more times (you will use 3 tortillas per serving). Serve immediately.