- 4-quart Dutch Oven with Cover
- 10-inch Gourmet Skillet
- Chef’s Knife
- Bamboo Cutting Board
- Senior Colander
- 1 pound spinach linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup yellow squash, julienned
- 1 cup zucchini, julienned
- ½ cup red onion, julienned
- ½ cup red bell pepper, julienned
- ½ cup green bell pepper, julienned
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pinch of oregano
- Fill 2/3 of the 4-quart Dutch Oven with water, cover with the Redy-cook® valve open and cook at medium-high heat until the valve whistles (about 7 minutes). Add pasta and cook for 8 more minutes, or until al dente; drain with the Senior Colander.
Sautéed Vegetable Procedure:
- In the 10-inch Gourmet Skillet, add olive oil and preheat at medium-high heat for about 3 minutes.
- Add the vegetables, salt and pepper to taste, and sauté at medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
Serve over pasta, with a pinch of oregano.