- 4-quart Dutch Oven with Cover
- 2-quart Saucepan with Cover
- Bamboo Cutting Board
- Chef’s Knife
- Precision Series Whisk
- 3-quart Mixing Bowl
- Senior Colander
- 1 pound tortellini pasta
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup chicken base
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (8-ounce) can artichoke
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Fill 2/3 of the 4-quart Dutch Oven with water, cover with the Redi-Temp® valve open and cook at medium-high heat until the valve whistles (about 7 minutes). Add pasta and cook for 8 more minutes, or until al dente; drain with the Senior Colander.
Artichoke Sauce Procedure:
- In the 2-quart Saucepan add the whipping cream, chicken base, garlic and parmesan cheese. Let it cook at medium heat for 4 minutes, or until it begins to boil.
- In the 3-quart Mixing bowl, mix the flour and butter until getting a smooth consistency. Add this mixture along with artichokes to the saucepan, and cook at low heat for 2 more minutes.
Blend sauce for 1 minute y combine it with cooked pasta. Garnish with basil and serve immediately.