- 1 package Nutter Butter cookies – body
- 1 package M&M’s – buttons
- Mini chocolate chips – eyes
- Sprinkles with orange and black pieces. Orange is for the nose & black is for the mouth
- White candy coating
- Wood skewers
- Parchment paper or waxed paper
Melt candy coating according to directions. We used a double boiler to keep candy coating from setting up to early. Run a wooden skewer through the cookie almost to the other end. Dip cookie in candy coating; using a spoon to spoon candy coating over all parts of the cookie. Place on parchment paper and add the colorful buttons, eyes, nose and mouth.