- Bamboo Cutting Board
- Chef’s Knife
- 1-quart and 5-quart Mixing Bowls
- 2-quart Saucepan
- 10½-inch Skillet
- Fillet Knife
Kitchen Charm Dressing Ingredients:
- 4 teaspoons red onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup lime juice
- ½ cup cilantro, minced
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- ¼ cup radish, sliced
- 1 tablespoon scallions/green onions, cut into fine strips (garnish)
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 (12-ounce) ahí tuna fillet
- ½ cup black sesame seeds
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1green mix salad bag (5oz.)
- ½ cup banana chips
- 1 cup mandarin wages
- ½ cup chow mein noodles
Kitchen Charm Dressing Procedure:
In the 1-quart Mixing Bowl, add onion, salt, black pepper and lime juice; combine well. Stir in cilantro, honey and olive oil. Mix and set aside in the refrigerator.
- In the saucepan add balsamic vinegar and cook at medium-high temperature for 4 minutes or until it starts boiling. Reduce temperature to medium and keep cooking for 5 minutes or until vinegar get reduced and turn into syrup.
- Preheat skillet with the ½ cup of oil at medium-high temperature for 4 minutes. Add fillet previously seasoned with sesame, salt and pepper; cook 8 seconds per side. Using a tong, brown fillet edges for 8 seconds. Refrigerate for 6 minutes.
- In the 5-quart Mixing Bowl, add salad mix, banana chips, mandarins, radish and the dressing; mix well.
- With the Fillet Knife, slice tuna. Serve slices over the salad mixture and pour balsamic syrup. Spread chow mein noodles and scallions on top.