- Chef’s Knife
- 1-quart Mixing Bowl
- Paring Knife
- Junior Steamer/Colander
- 3-quart Mixing Bowl
Royal Prestige Salad Dressing Ingredients:
- ½ cup red onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Garbanzo Salad Ingredients:
- ½ cup red onion, julienned
- ½ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 10 pitted black olives, halved
16 cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
Ground black pepper to taste
2 or 3 lettuce leaves, torn into large bite-size pieces
Royal Prestige Salad Dressing Procedure:
- With the Chef’s Knife, mince red onion and cilantro.
- In the 1-quart Mixing Bowl, add red onion, salt, black pepper and lime juice; mix well. Add cilantro, honey and olive oil. Mix and set aside in the refrigerator.
Garbanzo Salad Prodecure:
- With the Chef’s Knife, cut red onion and cilantro as directed. Cut olives and tomatoes into halves with the Paring Knife.
- Rinse and drain garbanzo beans in the Junior Steamer/Colander.
- In the 3-quart Mixing Bowl, toss together all salad ingredients.
- Add Royal Prestige Dressing, mix well and serve.