- Bamboo Cutting Board
- Chef’s Knife
- 5-quart Mixing Bowl
- 1-quart Mixing Bowl
- 2 cups green apple, sliced halves
- 2 cups gala apple, sliced halves
- 2 cups Braeburn apple, sliced halves
- 2 cups celery chopped
- ¼ cup walnuts chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
- ¼ cup walnut nuggets, chopped
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup cranberries, dried
- ½ teaspoon white vinegar
- ¼ cup sour cream low-fat
- ½ cup mayonnaise low-fat
- Salt to taste
- Slice apples and chop celery and walnuts.
- In the 5-quart Mixing Bowl, add apples and pour lime juice over. Add celery, walnuts, raisins and cranberries.
- In 1-quart Mixing Bowl, add vinegar, sour cream, mayonnaise and salt; mix well.
- Pour dressing over the salad and mix well. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.