- Food Cutter
- 1 – Head of Cauliflower (Shredded on #3 Cone)
- 1 – Head of Broccoli (Shredded on #3 Cone)
- 1 – Large Carrot (Shredded on #1 Cone)
- 3 – Tablespoons of Plain Yogurt
- 3 – Tablespoons of Honey, Sugar or Agave Nectar
- 1 – Tablespoon of Vinegar
First peel the broccoli stalk and then chop the broccoli and the cauliflower on the #3 Cone. Next, shred the carrot on the #1 cone and mix together. Take a small mixing bowl and mix the remaining ingredients until they are completely dissolved. Finally pour the dressing over the salad and mix thoroughly. Enjoy!