- Bamboo Cutting Board
- Chef’s Knife
- 8-quart Dutch Oven with Cover
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups roma tomato, diced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 cups celery, diced
- 2 cups broccoli, small chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 cup green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup zucchini, diced
- 1 cup yellow squash, diced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chicken base
- 2 cups Swiss chard
- 2 cups tomato juice
- In the 8-quart Dutch Oven, add olive oil and preheat at medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and add all the vegetables, except Swiss chard. Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add tomato juice, stir well for 1 minute and a half, and add 9 cups of water.
- Add chicken base and Swiss chard. Mix well. Cover with the Redy-cook® valve open and cook until the valve whistles (9 minutes).
- Reduce heat to low, stir, cover with the valve closed and cook for 5 more minutes. Serve immediately.