- Carving Knife
- Chef’s Knife
- RoyalCore Electric Skillet
- 1 pound turkey breast, skinless and boneless (tenderloin)
- 8 ounce veggie sausage, cut into ¼-inch thick
- 1 cup red onion, cut into julienne strips
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups brown rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup water
Using the Carving Knife cut turkey breast into 1-inch dice and veggies sausages into ¼-inch thick. With the Chef’s Knife, cut red onion into julienne strips and finely chop the garlic and green onion.
Preheat RoyalCore at 350 degrees F (3 minutes approx.), add turkey and cook for 1½ minutes. Add garlic, green and red onion; mix well for 2 minutes. Add veggie sausage and stir for one more minute.
Stir in the rice, chicken broth, soy sauce and water; cover with Redy-cook valve open. When it whistles (3 minutes approx.), reduce temperature to 225 degrees F, close valve and set timer to cook for 45 minutes. Serve hot.