When we were contemplating holiday party fare in the Dinner4Two kitchen, cheese balls kept coming up. Everyone kept naming different cheese balls they had had at different parties; words like, I couldn’t stop eating it and I just had to have the recipe resounded in the kitchen.
This cheese ball will be your go to 10 minute appetizer to take with you to parties. It’s super easy and addicting, we couldn’t stop eating it!
Ingredients (1 Cheese ball)
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup gorgonzola crumbles
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, for rolling in
- Mix together the room temperature cream cheese, gorgonzola crumbles, cranberries, honey & finely chopped walnuts with a mixer.
- Wet your hands and form entire mixture into a ball. Roll in walnuts to coat the outside of the ball. We found it easier to coat the cheese ball if we spread walnuts on a plate and then roll the cheese ball in it.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and place in fridge until ready to serve. Let sit for 1 Hour.
Life is Delicious