- 1 grapefruit – Base for Santa Grinch picks
- 2 Bananas – fury part of Santa hat
- Mini Marshmallows – For the tip of Santa’s hat and garnish
- Strawberries – For Santa’s hat
- Green grapes – For The Grinch
- Decorative tooth picks
Cut the grapefruit in half. Cut the bananas in ¼ slices. Cut the top of the strawberries off creating a flat surface. Cut one end of the grapes off to create a flat surface.
Assembly – take your tooth pick and gently thread on a mini marshmallow followed by the strawberry pointed side goes next to marshmallow. Next add the banana and then the grape. Stick these in the grapefruit. We used a little parsley for garnish.